Monday, June 3, 2013

How to Be Forward Thinking and Positive :)






Hello World!

I've been gone for a minute but I'm back with the "JUMPOFF!" - (Lil' Kim voice!)

How are you lovely people doing? If you've been reading my blog, THANK YOU! I don't care who reads it, I just want to get my thoughts out! To help myself and also help others. :)


Today and the last few days I have been doing a great job with remaining calm. I often over think things, they say thats the Aquarius in me. But regardless of your zodiac sign there are many people who just WORRY FOR NO REASON!

These days the world moves so fast and when you are grinding, you just want things to work smoothly to your advantage. But sometimes the world simply does not work that way. You will have days, months, and even years in which you feel like times are just hard. You feel like nothing is working in your favor and as if your time just isn't here yet.


But I've come to realize that I cannot see the future. All I have with me is my gut, my sixth sense, the spirit, that INTUITION that guides me and all of my decisions. You also have the same thing. Everyone has it but some of us don't know how to tap into it.

A few months ago a wise woman taught me to simply shut everything, every person, and situation off to listen to my thoughts. It's tough because my mind is constantly running rampant. " I gotta do this, I gotta pay this bill, I have to meet this person, I have to eat this, I have to turn in this assignment, I have to be at work at this time, I have to sleep at this time, I gotta wash and blah blah blah!" LOL! And that is perfectly normal. But she told me the reason why we feel like we can't think is because we always have loud music bumping in our ears (I'm a music lover) or are always around too many people in public/private settings. Sometimes you have to get some alone time in to truly listen to your inner voice.

We have to learn to simply calm our nerves and be forward thinking. By that I mean constantly stay in the present while looking ahead. SO focus on what you have to accomplish NOW so you can GET TO THE NEXT STEP. A good friend of mines taught me to simply "RESPECT THE PROCESS".


You cannot have what you want now, nothing happens overnight, and if it does it most likely will FALL at some point because there was no process behind it. It's like cooking a meal, every dish takes some amount of time to prepare. Don't you want your food served up correctly? If so, then get in the kitchen, grab the NECESSARY INGREDIENTS, your cooking utensils, and prepare your dish. Apply that metaphor to whatever situation you are dealing with in your life.

I'm still learning myself!

So be FORWARD THINKING AND POSITIVE! It will all work out! :)


Share your thoughts! xoxoxoxoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment