Sunday, June 30, 2013

"Accessories: How Bangles POP Your Outfit"


I have recently become an accessory fiend. I don't even have that many pieces, but the ones I do have I switch them up with each outfit.

I love bangles, specifically gold ones, not only because of the sound they make when I move my arms but the correct pop they bring to my skin and outfit.

You have to find which jewelry works for you. I'm dark skinned so gold highlights the bronze and redness in my tone.

Silver has never really been my thing all though I would like to get into it, for the moment gold is me lol! I like to wear one wide or large bangle and then accompany it with 5 small ones. Sometimes I'll just wear one large bangle and no other thin ones to just switch it up. I really like the sound it makes on my arms! It gets real! Especially when i'm talking with my hands or waving at someone lol! 


Color bangles are also a great pop to an outfit. Bracelets and necklaces can also take your outfit from 0 to 10 immediately. 







      









So get into some accessories! Have fun with it, mix and match, where one, two, or three. Remember to "Espress yoself!" - Yes pronounced just like that! :) 

What accessory do you think makes your outfits pop? 

Share, comment, and like. 

Hugs, kisses, and wishes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment