Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pull Up to the Bumper Baby: Eye Contact






"Now in the parking lot garage,
You'll find the proper place,
Just follow all the written rules,
You'll fit into the space." Grace Jones/Nightclubbing/Pull up to the Bumper - 1981







Hola Chicas! So we are gonna sit down and discuss the tea of eye contact while flirting. If you didn't know now you know! Someone told me "I'm not gonna talk or flirt with you if your not looking at me." So of course peeps, you need to LOOK at whoever is talking a good game to you.

You could be looking into the eyes of your future husband and baby's father or future wife/baby's mother! Do you want to miss out on that? *cues crickets* - I didn't think so.


Eye contact is essential to flirting because the eyes say alot about a person. It allows you to read or to be read, if you know what I mean. You can gain a better sense of someone's energy towards you if you study there eyes. You can see if they want your time or not, its completely silent acknowledgement. Non-Verbal communication ignites the real communication.

It can get tricky if someone who is attractive that you have been staring at looks at you one time, simply because they caught you staring.
Lets say you walk into a room, a social gathering per say and you see a dime piece (male or female) giving you that eye! It happens all the time! You give them that eye back, thats you silently saying "kick your game." Unfortunately, some people (like myself) look else where or at the ground and are completely oblivious to the no verbal communication people of interest send us. 


So we have to use our eyes and learn how to read them if we want to master this world of flirting. There are some people who just naturally do it all the time. They walk into a room and just oozzeeee flirtation! And then some of us, like me yes I admit, are completely whack at it! So

My friend once told me - " you are going to miss out on your Hubbie because you never look at people!!!" And I don't want that!

So there you go sugar plums! Eye contact is one of the MAIN pieces of flirtation! So use it!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment