Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lighthouse, Shining on a World That's Moving Fast

"Tryna shut me up, Tryna hold me down, never turnin off  cause I'm a light!"




I am in love with Fantasia's Lighthouse, from her new album tilted "Side Effects of You". One of American Idol's finest, her new album is worth it. Fantasia sounds recharged and ready to go, it feels like she never took a break. Her best album in my opinion is her self titled 2006 release "Fantasia", remember the lead single "When I See You"?

Lighthouse-
It's a splendid and beautiful surprise from Fantasia. Positive, funky, and what I call "certified", it's a record of strength. Many artists don't make songs like that anymore , which makes it refreshing. 

So if your feeling down and need that spirit lifted up, check out "Lighthouse" by Fantasia.


Other tracks that catch my ear on her new album are Supernatural Love, if I was A Bird, and Without Me.





No comments:

Post a Comment