Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Looks Good With Trouble


Now, I love me some Solange Knowles. Not only do I admire her as a songwriter, but her vocals are breathtaking. She doesn't sound like anyone else and has her own style and approach to music. 

Last week, Solange Knowles announced via twitter that she will be launching her new record label, SAINT RECORDS, this month while also releasing her first song from the label "Looks Good With Trouble (Feat- Kendrick Lemar)". The song is a remix to the original track from her 2012 "True" EP. 


I love the "True" EP! Such a deep release from Solange, and it's some good break-up music!! I personally love how all the songs are dark/raw, yet they have these upbeat/calming/light instrumentals. 

My favorites are of course Looks Good With Trouble, Bad Girls (Verdine Version), Losing You, and Don't Let Me Down. Overall I love the entire EP and highly suggest you give it a listen. 

Check out the Track with Kendrick Lamar! 

I'm proud of Solange and where she is heading in her musical career. 


Share your thoughts!  

No comments:

Post a Comment