Friday, July 26, 2013

Where Are You?

 

"Peek-a-boo"

Hola readers! Wanted to do something, a little check in of sorts. A break from the album reviews I've been serving. :) 

Have you ever been so busy and wrapped up in life that you feel like it's all a blue? You feel like it's passing you by yet you can't stop it. 

This morning I literally googled "how to stay calm" and found a plethora of leads that aid with calmness. 


One thing I literally did was look at my bedroom wall and repeat to myself "I am Calm, I am Happy, I am Focused, I will Succeed" 


Sometimes you have to literally speak to YOURSELF to get it together. I said it about 3 times repeatedly and felt a little better. 

I often have to remember WHERE I AM. And ask myself... Are you enjoying the ride? Did you complete that goal? If not, why don't you do it? 

So for those anxious nerve wrecked bee's out there, it's all gonna fall together. We don't know how, I don't know how, but sit tight and do what you can. 



Hugs, wishes, and kisses.  


No comments:

Post a Comment