Thursday, August 22, 2013

Drake's "Nothing Was The Same" Artwork


Nothing Was The Same is the titleof Drake's upcoming LP which will be released September 24th. Isn't this cover iconic? I love the sky background and the message, it really works for Drake. The regular version of the album is the cover in which drake is a child and the deluxe illustrates this fine MAN as who he is now. I think it sets the tone. Can we say that Drake may also utilize this as a  subtle response to Kendrick? First of all, I feel that Drake is literally in his own lane and no one can touch him, but good competition is healthy.


Are you feeling this album cover?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked your comment on this! Why did you remove it? You had some great points. Never looked at it like that. I think Drake is just taking himself to the next level ........

      Delete