Thursday, August 22, 2013

B. Scott's First Public Appearance Since BET Controversy




Fellow love muffins, B.Scott recently spoke up about BET's wrong doings. If you all don't know, during the pre-show of the BET awards, B.Scott was forced into men's clothing and humiliated on the carpet. Click here for more details ( http://lovebscott.com/news/open-letter-what-really-happened-to-me-at-the-bet-awards/). 

I support B. Soctt 100% and feel that he is making the right decision. As an LGBT person of color, we have to defend ourselves at all costs. So proud that he is speaking and not backing down. I send all of my blessings! :)

Peep the emotional video below. 




3 comments:

  1. "With my hair beat to the back row of church" Yassss honey Jess loves this !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YASSSS I caught that too lol! That's like my favorite part, shows mw B is still in good spirits throughout all of this. ! JessOnDARocks you cool!

    ReplyDelete