Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Brandy Receives Homage - 20 Years in the Game!



Hey hey hey! Woah! haven't posted in a while! Anyways I must say that  ran across this 'Thank You' video that was created by True Exclusives to pay homage to the one and only Brandy! I was so excited to see other artists give brandy her props because she DESERVES IT! I hate when people totally dissuade her work and contribution to the industry and often compare her to Beyonce (No Shade at all, I love both!). It is not fair! Brandy opened doors for the artists that we see today! I just don't want her to get overlooked like so many other fantastic artists such as Toni Braxton and Monica. Her runs, vocal range, creativity, and dedication... = priceless!

What's your favorite Brandy album? I love me some Full Moon and Afrodisiac! All of her albums give me life! 


Check out the video and tell me what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment