Friday, September 6, 2013

Pulling You In - Consistency


As I move and shake my way through life...sometime I get lost or caught up in the day to day. I sometimes won't post as often or go on a rampage. For those of you who actually read what I write, the album reviews, celebrity updates, poetry, and thoughts, please know that I appreciate it! Launching this blog has been challenging for me because at times I wonder "who really cares about what I write or think? Who really believes in me?". Then I tell myself that I came into blogging simply to prove to myself that I can do and establish my presence in media. Everything I blog about...are actual conversations or parts of my life. My hobbies, talents,and so forth are in the development stage right now.

I am actually nervous to push the limit and truly say how I feel at times about topics in the world, media and so forth. I fear controversy, hatred, etc. The reason why is because this is an opening of me, an expression of minds I wanted to do for a long time!

So I know that consistency is key....but I'm just trying to figure myself out in this BIG WORLD! As I do that, I wonder what will pull people into my blog.


Just a rant of mines. I hope whoever reads enjoys what I create.


Thank You,
-KL


No comments:

Post a Comment